Lead Cloud Engineer | Łódź | #695michal
- Position: Lead Cloud Engineer
- Location: Łódź
- Product: WMS
Yeah, what can be exciting while creating B2B SaaS WMS?
Just to clarify: WMS is a Warehouse Management System. Precision is everything when it comes to orders management in e-commerce and retail industry. But the main challenges are where things are getting pretty serious like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They already proved that their product handled this, but still want to put the bar higher for the competition. That is why we need you!
We are looking for a Lead Cloud Engineer to join this awesome software product company and work in a highly demanding and highly rewarding environment.
We are looking for someone with real strength in two out of these three areas:
- Cloud technologies: real-world experience of application design and management projects in a Windows public cloud environment.
- SQL Server Management: being our company’s expert on SQL Server administration; backup, monitoring and daily management.
- Identifying existing processes for the development of either new or improved automation. Working to provide automation and integration to bespoke software solutions that are complex in nature.
Like the passionate team around you, you should be obsessively customer-centric, determined to optimise our software management and infrastructure to produce world-class service levels, performance, resilience and flexibility.
This role is for you if:
- You have experience of AWS, Azure or GCP applications
- You have extensive experience of Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server and Powershell
- You have a strong understanding of database architectures and experience in a number of database technologies.
- You can lead engineering for cloud activities, ensuring a collaborative approach with an established .NET, Android and SQL Server engineering team to manage their application’s infrastructure, configuration, tuning, monitoring and service levels.
- You design and implement low maintenance, fully monitored, scalable solutions & automate common tasks and processes – providing documentation.
- You can engage with various teams to best troubleshoot problems to drive incident resolution.
- You have a good understanding of networking and secure communications between sites.
- You want to engage in a program of continual improvement to constantly evolve the products and services to better serve our customers in the most efficient way possible
- You can work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, responsive and able to prioritize a large number of tasks
- You have a self-starting personality, used to displaying initiative and driving innovation on the job.
- You are a team player willing to share ideas with the ability to contribute to discussions passionately but objectively while seeking and respecting differing opinions from others
- You have a passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies. You learn new things quickly
- Your English is at least on a B2 level
- You understand what it means to make a service level commitment to a customer
- You have a positive (can-do) attitude.
They can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration
- Very smart and engaged people around
- Personal development opportunities (in-house/external training, Pluralsight, conferences)
- Remote work (2 days per week)
- International team
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Christmas gift cards
- Bike parking
- Good coffee and fruits
- 1st step: remote technical interview (1hour)
- 2nd step: soft/tech interview in the company office (1hour)