Firmware Developer | Krakow| #687admin
- Role: Firmware Developer
- Tech stack: C, Python
- Location: Krakow
To describe even a fracture of the awesomeness of this company, you’d have to use a countless amount of sexy buzzwords. But let us present you only a few: railway automation, pantograph monitoring, fault location, sapient advanced analytics, advanced AI, BCI, nice, right? To sum up they operate with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail. They have over 20 years of experience on the market in over 20 countries, and yet they still have a unicorn startup mentality!
A person in this position supports the team of electronic engineers with his/her skills to validate both prototypes and production devices. That includes creating test procedures to cope with validation ecosystem (laboratory equipment and custom electronics for stimulus and data acquisition) as well as creating custom firmware to handle devices separated functionalities. It is beneficial if the candidate is familiar with “bring up” process i.e. issues related with first operation of prototype.
Another responsibility is taking an active part in creating automated validation and calibration stands for post-production purposes. That includes cooperation while creating requirements, selecting proper equipment and finally making all programmatically operational.
This position is for you if:
- You have a minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position
- You want to constantly learn and improve skills
- You speak English at least on a B2 level
- You have knowledge of LabView
- You understand electronics schematics
- You are familiar with boundary-scan techniques
- You are comfortable with: oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc
- You are a good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- You are focused on quality.
- You have positive “can do” enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ARM processors
- Experience with STM family
- Experience with Atmel and Freescale ARM Cortex processors
They can offer you:
- Competitive salary (depends on experience)
- Agreement ONLY on a permanent contract
- Multikafeteria program
- Private medical healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Free car park
- Training budget
[minti_button link=”http://www.dotlinkers.pl/candidates/” size=”large” target=”_self” lightbox=”false” color=”color-0″ icon=””]APPLY FOR THIS JOB[/minti_button]