Candidate Referral Program
The Candidate Referral Program applies to referring suitable candidates for an existing open position for Permanent Placement or Outsourcing services.
Who is eligible to participate?
Every dotLinkers non-employee who refer candidates for the position.
What is the incentive for participating in the dotLinkers Referral Program?
If the placement is successfully completed with referred candidate, person who referred this candidate will be awarded a referral bonus after the successful completion of the 3-months introductory period:
The amount of the referral bonus depends on the referred candidate experience:
- 1500 – Junior
- 2500 – Experienced
How to refer a Candidate?
To be eligible for the program, the referrals must be submitted via https://www.dotlinkers.pl/en/refer-a-friend/ and include the candidate’s name, profile/CV and contact information. A candidate cannot be considered as a referral if the candidate has participated in dotLinkers recruitment process within the last 90 days.
- The first person to refer a candidate will be the only one eligible for payment of the referral bonus.
- The hiring of a referred candidate must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral bonus will be paid once the referred candidate has completed 3 months introductory period.
- To receive the referral bonus the person making the referral must sign a contract to perform a specific task.
- The referral program is available to all dotLinkers non-employees.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled by dotLinkers.